View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:23 am

theavonlady
Post  Post subject: On Hand Inventory and Business Tools  |  Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 pm

When I sell a product that was "on hand" in my inventory, do I have to go back and manually remove the quantity that I sold or does the software do this for you? I tested it, but it didn't make any changes to the product on hand.

Also, is there any place to record the other business tools purchased such as samples and trial sizes? Or should I just keep these recorded somewhere else with my other business expenses?

Thank you!

AvoAdmin
Post  Post subject: Re: On Hand Inventory and Business Tools  |  Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:55 pm
Site Admin

theavonlady wrote:
When I sell a product that was "on hand" in my inventory, do I have to go back and manually remove the quantity that I sold or does the software do this for you? I tested it, but it didn't make any changes to the product on hand.

Also, is there any place to record the other business tools purchased such as samples and trial sizes? Or should I just keep these recorded somewhere else with my other business expenses?

Thank you!

The Product "On Hand" should automatically remove once you have finalized the Order. The Product will stay in your Product Database, but *should* only show -0- quantity "on hand".

Under the "Campaign Charges" you can add any kind of charge you want. You can also create Charge Types so you can categorize your different charges. Then in the reports area, you can view your Charge and Charge Types.

If you see anything that isn't in AvoBase, let me know and I'll put it on my to-do list.

theavonlady
Post  Post subject: Re: On Hand Inventory and Business Tools  |  Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Thank you so much! I should have known you have thought of everything. This database is so wonderful!! I just finished doing my taxes for last year and they were a nightmare with everything that you have to keep track of and your database will make next year a breeze! Everything will be in one spot and not in 10 different databases/spreadsheets. Worth every penny! I am going to recommend it to my entire team and my upline.

AvoAdmin
Post  Post subject: Re: On Hand Inventory and Business Tools  |  Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:13 am
Site Admin

You're very welcome. If you see something missing in AvoBase - even if it doesn't have to do with Avon, but with sales or accounting - let me know. I'll get it on my to-do list and get it available.

Cheers,